Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] BAT bugs and enhancements?

2008-04-11 03:55:40
Subject: [Bacula-users] BAT bugs and enhancements?
From: Birger.Kollstrand AT devoteam DOT com
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:24:56 +0200

Hi,

We have just started to use Bacula within our company.

It's currently running on 2.2.8

While using Bacula I have noticed several issues:
- The GUI does not update the list of backups that has been run. Then I must restart the application. The refresh button will only refresh the files in the view.
- The GUI is sometimes unreadable as it get very little space for the different outputs, backup runs, directory tree, files , versions

Is this known issues or is there an interest in bug reports on these?

Kind Regards

BIrger Kollstrand
Devoteam Telecom AS
Norway