BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] OpenSUSE Leap gives a 404

2017-05-26 15:54:48
Subject: [BackupPC-users] OpenSUSE Leap gives a 404
From: "daveinredmond AT excite DOT com" <daveinredmond AT excite DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 15:53:52 -0400
I have installed BackupPC v4.1.2 on my OpenSuse Leap 42.2 system and while it seems to be running - the log file shows it starting, doing the nightly, etc. - but the web interface gives a 404. Webmin, on the other hand, runs just fine so I expect that it is specific to BackupPC
I've configured BackupPC with "standard" security as that is what I was used to on version 3, and BackupPC_Admin is configured to run as user backuppc:
-rwsrwsr-- 1 backuppc www 3925 May 21 11:59 /srv/www/cgi-bin/BackupPC_Admin
The Apache error log has entries such as the following, but nothing that I've been able to direct me toward a solution:
"GET /BackupPC/ HTTP/1.1" 404 954 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0"
Does anyone have any suggestions?

TIA,
Dave