BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Question regarding existing / new Files in BackupPC [3.3.0]

2017-02-09 14:09:40
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Question regarding existing / new Files in BackupPC [3.3.0]
From: "Andreas Schnederle-Wagner - Futureweb.at" <schnederle AT futureweb DOT at>
To: "'backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 18:20:03 +0000
Hello,

I'm backing up an old Centos Server with almost no running processes - today I
noticed that according to " BackupPC File Size/Count Reuse Summary" it seems
that about 1/3 of all Files on the Server are changed and get backuped again
... repeating every day.
As I don't believe that 1/3 of all Files on a Linux Server are changed on a
daily base I ask myself if there is some sort of problem with my BackupPC
Settings.

Screenshot "BackupPC File Size/Count Reuse Summary":
http://temp.in.futureweb.at/backuppc.jpg

Any ideas on this? ;-)

Thank you, bye from Austria
Andreas