BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Question regarding existing / new Files in BackupPC [3.3.0]

2017-02-10 03:28:38
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Question regarding existing / new Files in BackupPC [3.3.0]
From: Jan Stransky <jan.stransky.ccp4 AT gmail DOT com>
To: mstowe AT chicago.us.mensa DOT org, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 09:28:20 +0100
I guess, he is looking on #Files in Totals.

It is interesting.. What I think is happening, from whatever reason,
those 24k files has its modification date change each day, but nothing
more. So they are being backuped, but they are hardlinked in pool. Only
~30 files are actually changed, which occurs in New Files.

I would investigate, why all those files change the modification date.

Jan