BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Looking for some comments on sizing.

2017-02-08 17:53:13
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Looking for some comments on sizing.
From: Scott Walker <scott.walker AT framestore DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 17:52:18 -0500
Has anyone used BackupPC in an enterprise environment?

I'm talking PBs of data, 100's of servers, hybrid environment. Mac, Solaris, BSD, Linux, Windows.

Did it work well? Any gotcha's? When you see PB of data does it make your gut feeling go uhh yeah no.

I'm just fact finding and investigating. I find a lot of people talking about using it for their home network or small business but not much about the enterprise.