BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] github setup

2016-05-17 05:21:41
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] github setup
From: Juergen Harms <juergen.harms AT unige DOT ch>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 11:21:14 +0200
On 05/17/2016 10:35 AM, Mauro Condarelli wrote:
> Can You take the burden to move to wiki whatever useful from ML? (TiA!)

I will - and I am starting to overcommit. But I start realising that
this immediate work on creating an efficient platform for the
contributors to efficiently and sustainably "live" in is top priority
rather than small fry for later - I will shift the V3-V4 comparison down
in priority (anyhow, I am a little bit at a loss on how to proceed with
that).

Great that the wiki is up! As I think about putting stuff in, I will
also think about structure - there is a unique chance for us to create a
mess which we might later regret (-; topic for discussion in this list
as things shape up.

I now need a couple of quiet hours to create myself some health with github

Juergen