BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BPC 4 very slow

2016-01-27 15:06:24
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BPC 4 very slow
From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 14:04:37 -0600
On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 1:56 PM, Gandalf Corvotempesta
<gandalf.corvotempesta AT gmail DOT com> wrote:

> v4 is a great software, but actually, is impossible to use.
> Probably there is something wrong in my configuration, but i've posted
> all customized parameters (mostly the retention levels) to the list
> and noone told me about possible issues.

No one can help because no one else is using those values.   Have you
tried letting it run at least a week with the default settings to see
if the schedule works as expected before (A) deciding you need to
change it, and (B) making the change?  Of the few other people running
v4, I don't think I have seen anyone else mention having there #0
removed too soon so this must be something specific to your changes.