BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] manual start backup on dhcp laptop

2015-05-20 12:40:31
Subject: [BackupPC-users] manual start backup on dhcp laptop
From: zdravko <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 09:38:50 -0700
Yes, it is strange and useless. I use Windows VPN which connects to VPN server
on Synology network disk box on office network.
I was surprised myself to see this. And this is what happens.
It may have something to do with our setup, because we set up a tunnel first to
Synology disk box through office router... Instead of setting up VPN on the
router itself.
I'm not sure where this comes from. Or the Synology VPN may be the smart beast
that sets up a NAT on top of VPN.