BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] manual start backup on dhcp laptop

2015-05-17 07:10:31
Subject: [BackupPC-users] manual start backup on dhcp laptop
From: zdravko <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 04:08:47 -0700
Yes. It can find dhcp laptop on its own. Only when backup is requested manualy
it does nothing.
Actually, I would like to allow manual backups only, since I don't want backup
to start any time user connects his laptop, specially not full backups.
Another thing is on VPN. It finds gateway IP (tunneling) instead of real IP
which is hidden behind.