BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Unable to read 4 bytes

2014-11-07 13:32:23
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Unable to read 4 bytes
From: tschmid4 <tschmid4 AT utk DOT edu>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 18:30:32 +0000
I'm SSH'ing into each server and in turn SSH'ing into each server that is having a backup issue to determine if they can connect.
Some can, some can't. 'Strict checking' is currently enabled and I am getting a
. If I simply disabled 'strict checking' and determined that all systems could
Resolve new keys amongst themselves, then enable 'strict checking' again,
would this be an acceptable troubleshooting step to determine
Why Linux boxes can't backup?

The concept is a pull configuration, correct? The BUPC server requests the data from each server,
But the keys have been renewed and need to be generated again.
What I don't know is the process for basically starting over with the SSH keys.

Terry