BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] /var/run/BackupPC Alpha3

2014-10-10 09:04:29
Subject: [BackupPC-users] /var/run/BackupPC Alpha3
From: rpace <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 05:45:59 -0700
Hello,

i installed BackupPC alpha3 with success but it seems having a problem with the
process...

The /var/run/BackupPC folder is not created and i cant start BackupPC.

I manually created /var/run/BackupPC owned by backuppc:backuppc, i start
BackupPC and everything works perfectly but when i reboot the system, i have to
do the same thing !

I am on Debian 7 64 and the latest BackupPC Alpha3.

How can i fix this please ?

Thank you