BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Issue with backupZip_create

2014-10-09 09:20:19
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Issue with backupZip_create
From: "absolutely_free AT libero DOT it" <absolutely_free AT libero DOT it>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 15:18:54 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,
I tried to create zip archive of a specific folder of one of my server.
After few minutes, I got "blank page" error (I tried with GUI interface).

So I tried with CLI creation of archive, with this command  (as "backuppc"
user):

$ ./BackupPC_zipCreate -h server1.company.local -n 104 -s home
webscudi/public_html > /tmp/scudi.zip

Unfortunately, even after several minutes, /tmp/scudi.zip was 0 byte size.

I had no issue, instead, with tarCreate.

How can I determine the root cause of this problem?

I am using  backuppc 3.2.1-4 (Debian package) on Debian 7.6

Thankyou