BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC on Synolgy NAS

2014-10-10 07:25:41
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC on Synolgy NAS
From: Colin Shorts <c.shorts AT intrallect DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 12:24:53 +0100
Hi Mauro,

Whilst I've not had any experience installing/running BackupPC on a NAS, I would suggest that you look to pick up something more suitable to the task - something like an HP Microserver would be much more capable of the job, a bit more flexible in terms adding more disks, and probably about the same price.

Regards,
Colin