BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] off-site storage

2014-08-14 13:59:51
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] off-site storage
From: Norman Goldstein <normvcr AT telus DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:58:38 -0700
Ok, fair enough, and good to know. Thanks for that.

The suggestion below is to have a 2nd installation of BPC,
on another local machine.  How would you "point" /var/lib/BackuPC
to the cloud target location?  It is also the home folder for the
backuppc user.

Or, do you mean to set up a BackupPC server in the cloud?