BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Error: directory is empty ... on cgi/website

2014-06-24 03:19:35
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Error: directory is empty ... on cgi/website
From: abel elenas <karel-de-macil AT wanadoo DOT fr>
To: General list for user discussion questions and support <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 09:17:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

i don't think that the double slash is the culprit but in doubt i have change the /etc/Backuppc/config.pl file to the following

$Conf{TopDir} = '/var/lib/BackupPC';
$Conf{ConfDir} = '/etc/BackupPC';
$Conf{LogDir} = '/var/log/BackupPC';
$Conf{InstallDir} = '/usr/share/BackupPC';
$Conf{CgiDir} = '/usr/share/BackupPC/sbin';

now the message is :

/var/lib/BackupPC/pc/pr033070.ietr.univ-rennes1.fr/65 is empty :(

the linux distribution is a

# cat  /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 5.10 (Final)

apache versions is 2.2.3

best regards

Abel
Artiste en herbe,musicien , informaticien, roliste , tout et son contraire
Blog Perso
karel-de-macil AT wanadoo DOT fr