BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Error: directory is empty ... on cgi/website

2014-06-23 07:05:12
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Error: directory is empty ... on cgi/website
From: abel elenas <karel-de-macil AT wanadoo DOT fr>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 13:03:31 +0200 (CEST)

hi,

trying to restore a backup recently i've got this message on the backup website :

Erreur: Le répertoire /var/lib/BackupPC//pc/pr033070.ietr.univ-rennes1.fr/65 est vide

which can be translatte by error : the folder /var/lib/BackupPC//pc/toto/65 is empty

indeed the folder is not empty , and i can restore some file by command line but well none of my undreed of computer

are easily restorable now. The basic rights thing are ok , and i have allready try to chmod a+r on none accessible backup

without doesn't change much.

thing that can be instersting is :

ls 65 :

backupInfo  fd$

yep no attrib file there ... i will found one in fd$ ...

si if anyone have any clue tips on how to reallow my website to see my backup...

all advice will be most welcome

best regards

Abel
Artiste en herbe,musicien , informaticien, roliste , tout et son contraire
Blog Perso
karel-de-macil AT wanadoo DOT fr