BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Error: directory is empty ... on cgi/website

2014-06-23 08:58:04
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Error: directory is empty ... on cgi/website
From: Alain Péan <alain.pean AT lpn.cnrs DOT fr>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 14:47:50 +0200
Le 23/06/2014 13:03, abel elenas a écrit :

> trying to restore a backup recently i've got this message on the
> backup website :
>
> Erreur: Le répertoire
> /var/lib/BackupPC//pc/pr033070.ietr.univ-rennes1.fr/65 est vide
>
> which can be translatte by error : the folder
> /var/lib/BackupPC//pc/toto/65 is empty
>
> indeed the folder is not empty , and i can restore some file by
> command line but well none of my undreed of computer
>
> are easily restorable now. The basic rights thing are ok , and i have
> allready try to chmod a+r on none accessible backup
>
> without doesn't change much.
>
> thing that can be instersting is :
>
> ls 65 :
>
> backupInfo  fd$
>
> yep no attrib file there ... i will found one in fd$ ...
>
> si if anyone have any clue tips on how to reallow my website to see my
> backup...
>
> all advice will be most welcome

Hi,

Which version of Linux do you use ? There has just been a thread
previoulsly entitled "difficulties" with a similar problem, related to
the change to apache 2.4 in Ubuntu. Is this the same problem ? Did you
read the previous thread ?
The config files are no more located in the same directory
(sites-enabled), so the message, 'the directory is empty'.

Alain