BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Error: directory is empty ... on cgi/website

2014-06-23 09:20:31
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Error: directory is empty ... on cgi/website
From: Alain Péan <alain.pean AT lpn.cnrs DOT fr>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 15:19:10 +0200
Le 23/06/2014 14:47, Alain Péan a écrit :
> /var/lib/BackupPC//pc/pr033070.ietr.univ-rennes1.fr/65 est vide

After re-reading the mail, I think the upgrade to Apache 2.4 is not here
the culprit. It seems to me that the path "/var/lib/BackupPC//pc..."
is incorrect with two '//' before 'pc'. I remember to had such a
problem, it is certainly a mistake in your configuration file,
config.pl, you should certainly remove a '/' at the the end of a path
(perhaps TopDir ?) ?

Alain

--
Administrateur Système/Réseau
Laboratoire de Photonique et Nanostructures (LPN/CNRS - UPR20)