BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] restore two folders at once

2014-05-20 04:25:32
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] restore two folders at once
From: 李欣 <n3228 AT ndensan.co DOT jp>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 17:24:17 +0900
Hi,

I found a way in CGI to restore two folders at once.

In this case, I need to setup Xfer as follows:
  1. set XferMethod to Rsync
  2. add /var to RsyncShareName
  3. add new key /var to BackupFilesOnly
    • add /A_folder in this new key
    • add /www/B_folder in this new key
I can now select both folders at once for restoring.