BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] USB dongle backup

2014-03-11 17:03:08
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] USB dongle backup
From: Arnold Krille <arnold AT arnoldarts DOT de>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 22:01:14 +0100
Hi,

On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 21:02:40 -0400 Claude Gélinas <claude AT phyto.qc DOT ca>
wrote:
> I will give it a try. Do you need to put that script in a specific
> location or can I put it in /usr/local/bin

Just put it somewhere. And tell backuppc where it is, that is call it
with its full path. The PATH used for calling commands from within
backuppc will not contain the dir you used for the script, according to
murphies law.

Have fun,

Arnold