BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] USB dongle backup

2014-03-10 19:00:36
Subject: [BackupPC-users] USB dongle backup
From: Claude <claude AT phyto.qc DOT ca>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:43:09 -0400
Hi,

As I'm using BackupPC since many years for all my computers and laptop I'm
wondering if it is possible to setup an automated backup system to catch my
many usb dongle as I'm comming back to the office.

I want to insert these in a usb bay until next morning so backuppc will detect
them and make a backup

How to proceed. Is it possible to format these usb dongle to give them a unique
name so backuppc will recognise them as they are plugged into the bay

Thank you

Claude Gelinas agr.
Phyto Ressources Inc.