BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Cannot use Linux (Was: Re: FW: no rrd graphs in version 3.3.0)

2013-10-15 14:38:20
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Cannot use Linux (Was: Re: FW: no rrd graphs in version 3.3.0)
From: Timothy J Massey <tmassey AT obscorp DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 14:14:02 -0400
Charles Belarmino <Charles.Belarmino AT maximintegrated DOT com> wrote on 10/13/2013 10:54:20 PM:

> Hello Everyone,

> Do I still first need to do “Connect to Network”….
>
> [image removed]
>

> before I can get my BackupPC Server running like this one?

First, the positive.  You *did* ask a question.  Thank you!

However, you are demonstrating that you do not know how to use Linux, not BackupPC.  We cannot train you on how to use Linux.  It's something you're going to have to figure out on your own.  Or, there are lots and lots of companies that you can pay to train you (or even to set up a working BackupPC solution for you).  A volunteer mailing list is not the right place.

I will repeat what I said before, and then I am done with this thread:  Google for step-by-step instructions on how to set up BacukpPC.  Follow them.  Make it work according to the instructions.  If you accomplish this, most of your questions will probably be answered, and you'll have a working system to play with.

Also, in the future:  do not reply to some random message that has nothing to do with yours (like you did to start this thread).  It makes it difficult to follow when you do that.

Tim Massey

Out of the Box Solutions, Inc.
Creative IT Solutions Made Simple!

http://www.OutOfTheBoxSolutions.com