BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Issues with Include and Exclude for a SMB backup

2013-10-11 16:55:33
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Issues with Include and Exclude for a SMB backup
From: Bowie Bailey <Bowie_Bailey AT BUC DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 16:53:48 -0400
On 10/11/2013 4:41 PM, David Williams wrote:
Ok,

Tried the following and still not working.  I'd expect the following to just back up Users/dwilliams/My Photos, but still everything is getting backed up.  I guess I am just not understanding how this is supposed to work.

That looks correct.  Try it with * instead of Users for the key.  Other than that, I'm not sure.

--
Bowie