BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Problem with backup via samba

2013-10-11 14:16:14
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Problem with backup via samba
From: bubolski <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 11:14:50 -0700
Hello everyone i'm new here.

I got a problem with backup host via samba.

This is my configuration and it doesn't work
 (http://postimg.org/image/pnwpgsv29/)

On all hosts i already created backuppc account with administrator privileges
and i add to disk C full privileges for backuppc.
And now the funniest thing, if i create for example a folder C:\Test and I
share it for backuppc user with privileges to w/r and i got in this folder at
least one file the backup works fine.
But when I want just to backup full C$ it's always ending with No files dumped
for share C$

xfer log above :

Running: /usr/bin/smbclient \\\\hash\\C\$ -I 10.0.0.15 -U robert -E -d 1 -c
tarmode\ full -Tc - /Users
full backup started for share C$
Xfer PIDs are now 6178,6177
[ pomini&#281;to 2 linii ]
NT_STATUS_INVALID_NETWORK_RESPONSE listing \Users\All Users\*
NT_STATUS_INVALID_NETWORK_RESPONSE listing \Users\*
NT_STATUS_INVALID_NETWORK_RESPONSE listing \Users
[ pomini&#281;to 2 linii ]
tarExtract: Use of qw(...) as parentheses is deprecated at
/usr/share/backuppc/lib/BackupPC/Storage/Text.pm line 302.
tarExtract: Use of qw(...) as parentheses is deprecated at
/usr/share/backuppc/lib/BackupPC/Lib.pm line 1425.
[ pomini&#281;to 2 linii ]
tarExtract: Done: 0 errors, 0 filesExist, 0 sizeExist, 0 sizeExistComp, 0
filesTotal, 0 sizeTotal
Got fatal error during xfer (No files dumped for share C$)
Backup aborted (No files dumped for share C$)
Not saving this as a partial backup since it has fewer files than the prior one
(got 0 and 0 files versus 0)

And here is the massage when i backuped Test folder, Here i used
BackupOnlyFiles C$ and /Test  inside was just 1 txt file without that file
backup doesn't work.

2013-10-11 18:03:39 full backup started for share C$
2013-10-11 18:03:40 full backup 3 complete, 1 files, 0 bytes, 0 xferErrs (0 bad
files, 0 bad shares, 0 other)

One more thing of course i've already uninstalled anty virus and turned off the
firewall so it won't block me the communication betwen backuppc and
workstation.

Very tahnks  for any sugestions beacuse i'm out of ideas how to fix it.
 [Evil or Very Mad]  [Evil or Very Mad]  [Evil or Very Mad]  [Evil or Very Mad]
 [Evil or Very Mad]