BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] fileListRecieve failed II

2013-08-29 04:22:29
Subject: [BackupPC-users] fileListRecieve failed II
From: Löffler Thomas J. <tjl AT erdw.ethz DOT ch>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 08:07:56 +0000

Hi,

I’m stuck on this problem without further ideas. Here are some more information.

-          On the backuppc machine, I rechecked the logon to the client machine by “su backuppc, ssh –l user_name client_machine” and it works.

-          Backuppc reports additionally in the Backup Summary “Last error is “Unable to read 4 bytes””.

-          The backup log shows nothing else than “full backup start …” for the last week, but before also “Aborting backup up after signal INT”, “Aborting backup up after signal ALRM” and “Aborting backup up after signal PIPE”.

This machine is setup the same as the others with OS X 10.8.4 + the binding to the backuppc has been done with the same script I wrote to exchange ssh keys. Does anyone has any idea what could be wrong?

Thank you in advance, Thomas