BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Challenges with backups

2013-07-02 08:09:02
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Challenges with backups
From: Gregory Malsack <gmalsack AT coastalacq DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 06:50:00 -0500
Hello All,

I've become somewhat frustrated with BackupPC as it's not maintaining a valid set of backups, and I guess I'm not clear where to start. So I am coming to you for some assistance. Attached are various portions of data that should provide you with a very clear view of what I am attempting to accomplish.

If you would be so kind, please review the information and respond with your thoughts/questions...

--
Thanks,
Greg