BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 3.3.0 released

2013-04-15 11:01:21
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 3.3.0 released
From: "Dick Tump (Shock Media)" <dick AT shockmedia DOT nl>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:38:22 +0200
On 04/15/2013 04:38 AM, Adam Goryachev wrote:
> I'm not in any way trying to suggest the job you have done to date is
> anything short of fantastic, we (me at least) really appreciate all
> the work you have done and are doing (even the work we can't see and
> know nothing about) :) It has resulted in a really useful, and very
> important application. However, perhaps it is time to create a small
> co-ordinated team to help you get things done, or even just maintain
> the old version of backuppc, etc...
I totally agree with you. BackupPC is a fantastic piece of software and
works great. But it would be nice to know that there is active
development (either from a small team, or from the current developer),
just so the future of BackupPC is safe.

Anyway, all the work done on BackupPC in the past (and the future) is
very much appreciated from this side :)

Best regards,
Dick Tump.