BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Updated version of BackupPc_copyPcPool

2013-04-18 09:17:10
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Updated version of BackupPc_copyPcPool
From: <backuppc AT kosowsky DOT org>
To: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>, General list for user discussion <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 09:14:58 -0400
Tyler J. Wagner wrote at about 06:30:08 +0100 on Thursday, April 18, 2013:
 > On 2013-04-18 03:43, backuppc AT kosowsky DOT org wrote:
 > > Yes - it truly is weird. I ran it using exactly your command line on
 > > perl v5.14.2 and it gave me the expected 'help' usage message.
 >
 > Perl v.5.14.2 as on Ubuntu precise is fine. Perl v.5.10.2 on Ubuntu lucid
 > isn't.

OK... I googled the error message "Type of arg 1 to keys must be hash
(not hash element)" and quickly found out that basically the ability
to pass a reference to 'keys' (or similarly 'each') was introduced in
5.14.0.

The solution is to pass instead:
%{$InodeCache{"cpool"}}

It now works on 5.10.0 -- please test on your version too...

I am attaching the latest patched version...