BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup PC and off site data?

2013-01-21 11:38:57
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup PC and off site data?
From: Arch Willingham <arch AT tuparks DOT com>
To: "'cvoelker AT knebb DOT de'" <cvoelker AT knebb DOT de>, "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:37:38 +0000

Thanks!

I’ve got two different sites and at both I have Backuppc running to onsite Ubuntu servers and it works great.

1.  At one site, I'd also like to have a backuppc, use as its data folder, a computer at another site that is only available via SSH. Possible?

2.  At another site, I'd also like to have a backuppc, use as its data folder, one of the public cloud options (Amazon, Drop box, etc). Possible?

Also, in each case, is it possible to have backuppc have more than one data directory or do I need to create multiple Backuppc installations?

Arch