BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] windows/scripts

2013-01-14 12:49:03
Subject: [BackupPC-users] windows/scripts
From: elrich <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 08:26:13 -0800
Good evening,

I'm trying to backup a windows server (2003/2008) machine.
Thing is, everytime I have to do a backup I must stop some services before.
I know that while using rsyncd backupPC has an option which is named
'DumpPreUserCmd' and which allows to run a script before doing the backup but I
don't understand how to use it in order to solve my problem.
If I understood right, the script that will be run is set on the backup machine
not on the one you want to back up.

How could I make the script run on my windows machine? Where d I have to save
the script?

I apologize for my english and thank you for your answers