BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC_dump syntax

2012-07-13 16:22:57
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC_dump syntax
From: "Bryan Keadle (.net)" <bkeadle AT keadle DOT net>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:21:28 -0500
I hear you - I'm not expecting "people" to serve my personal interests.  But this has been such an active and helpful group, I just thought the suggestion had merit beyond my personal interest and that someone more familiar with coding would take interest.

I can't wait to be able to contribute back to this group - but I'm just now getting my feet wet and learning how all this works.  As my experience and confidence grows, I certainly hope to be able to "give back" and pay it forward.  I fear, however, based on your tone that I may have worn out my welcome, and if so, my apologies.  I'm just trying to make good use of available resources as I orient myself to this great piece of software.