BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Not getting mail from BackupPC

2012-04-24 08:35:33
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Not getting mail from BackupPC
From: Norman Goldstein <normvcr AT telus DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 05:34:02 -0700
Well, that worked -- I got an email from BPC to let me know
about the folder that was not a backup target.

On another mail-related note, every time I go to, or refresh,
a host homepage within BPC, one of the Summary messages
at the top of the page is

         Last email sent to norm15 was at 4/24 05:26, subject "".

The time is always the current time, and the subject is always empty.
But, there are no such messages in my inbox.

As Les explained earlier, emails are sent as part of the  Nightly,
respecting also the minimum time between such emails.  What events
trigger emails being sent?

Thanks, again
Norm