BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Not getting mail from BackupPC

2012-04-21 03:28:56
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Not getting mail from BackupPC
From: Norman Goldstein <normvcr AT telus DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 00:27:11 -0700
I am not getting status email from BPC.
The following two tests work fine from the command
line when I am the backuppc user (on Fedora 15):

./BackupPC_sendEmail -u norm
./BackupPC_sendEmail -c

In the first case, I receive a test email from BPC.
In the second case, I first shut down the BPC daemon,
and I do get a message to that effect.

So, why am I not getting regular emails from BPC?
Here are select fields from my config file:

EMailNotifyMinDays 0.1

CgiURL http://localhost/cgi-bin/BackupPC/BackupPC_Admin.pl

Given that the two tests, above, work fine, what other fields
do I need to set?  How may I debug this?

There is no indication in /var/log/maillog that BPC is trying to send me an email.

Thank you.