BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] problems on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0

2012-04-10 20:52:57
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] problems on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0
From: Shang-Lin Chen <schen AT gps.caltech DOT edu>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:51:23 -0700
Still no luck. I removed the sudo and am now trying a backup of a
directory containing only a single file that belongs to the backuppc
user on the client. I can see the rsync --server process running on the
client, but it looks like nothing is being backed up. On the backuppc
server, the file NewFileList for this client has a size 0.

In comparison, I ran a full backup of another host, also running RHEL 6
and using the same ssh command with sudo, in 17 minutes.

Shang-Lin

--
Shang-Lin Chen
Southern California Earthquake Data Center (SCEDC)