BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Renaming a host in WebGUI?

2012-01-18 01:36:15
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Renaming a host in WebGUI?
From: Mark Wass <mark AT market-analyst DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:03:47 +1000
Hi Guys

I want to rename a host in the backuppc config (I'm looking at the Edit Hosts page in the WebGui) and just wanted to check if all I have to do is rename it at this location or if there was anything else that had to be done.

In the config of the host I want to rename I have set the ClientNameAlias override to the IP address of the host, I don't need to change that I just want to change what hosts is called in the WebGui.

Thanks

Mark