BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Disk was too full !!!

2011-12-14 09:16:29
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Disk was too full !!!
From: Luis Calvo <lcalvomuniz AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 15:14:36 +0100
Hi,

I receive this message from my BackupPC server:

The following hosts had an error that is probably caused by a
misconfiguration.  Please fix these hosts:

  - XXXXXXXX (Child exited prematurely)
  - XXXXXXXX (Child exited prematurely)
  - XXXXXXXX (Child exited prematurely)

Yesterday 170 hosts were skipped because the file system containing
/Storage/Disk was too full.  The threshold in the
configuration file is 95%, while yesterday the file system was
up to 100% full.  Please find more space on the file system,
or reduce the number of full or incremental backups that we keep.

I saw that exist an script "BackupPC_deletebackup" and I try to using it to delete some backups and get more free space on the disk, but I have problems.

I've got a message:

./BackupPC_deleteBackup: 43: declare: not found
./BackupPC_deleteBackup: 44: declare: not found
./BackupPC_deleteBackup: 45: declare: not found
./BackupPC_deleteBackup: 47: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

I'm really newbie on this, can anyone help me, please?

What I need to do to get more free space on the disk for new backups?

Thank's in advance, and regards.

--
Luis