BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] fixed (was Re: Let me get to the real point)

2011-11-18 09:28:50
Subject: [BackupPC-users] fixed (was Re: Let me get to the real point)
From: Neal Becker <ndbecker2 AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 09:27:21 -0500
Well, it's working again.  Not sure what broke it.

When I had reinstalled backuppc from scratch (wiping /var/lib/BackupPC), I had
re-used my old /etc/backuppc config.

Now I just a new, clean /etc/backuppc (just adding my host and share).

Something in the old config that backuppc didn't like, I guess.