BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Round-tripping config.pl between hand-coding and the web interface

2011-09-09 10:08:42
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Round-tripping config.pl between hand-coding and the web interface
From: "Jeffrey J. Kosowsky" <backuppc AT kosowsky DOT org>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 10:06:55 -0400
hansbkk AT gmail DOT com wrote at about 20:09:02 +0700 on Friday, September 9,
2011:
 > I realize that, and thought my posting details on my precautionary
 > procedures would sufficiently demonstrate my awareness of the fact
 > that I'm "living on the edge".

Please take this as constructive criticism, but perhaps as an admitted
noobie to BackupPC, Perl, and Linux (combined with the fact that you
are not a big fan of structured problem solving), you might be better
off stepping back from the edge a tad until you are at least
comfortable on stable ground... It certainly would give the list and
poor Holger in particular a little bit of a rest and breathing room :P