BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC on client machine running on Fedora13

2011-08-16 22:24:06
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC on client machine running on Fedora13
From: jiahwei <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:22:06 -0700
Hi Les,

I tried putting --one-file-system as one of the RsyncArgs.

However it still giving this error.

full backup started for directory /
Running: /usr/bin/ssh -q -x -l root gisnb225 /usr/bin/rsync --server --sender
--numeric-ids --perms --owner --group -D --links --hard-links --times
--block-size=2048 --recursive --one-file-system --ignore-times . /
Xfer PIDs are now 5690
Read EOF: Connection reset by peer
Tried again: got 0 bytes
Done: 0 files, 0 bytes
Got fatal error during xfer (Unable to read 4 bytes)
Backup aborted (Unable to read 4 bytes)
Not saving this as a partial backup since it has fewer files than the prior one
(got 0 and 0 files versus 0)

Any suggestions??

thanks