BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC on client machine running on Fedora13

2011-08-16 14:47:02
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC on client machine running on Fedora13
From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:44:57 -0500
On 8/15/2011 11:11 PM, jiahwei wrote:
> Hi Les,
>
> so I just put in --one-file-system?
>
> do I have to be specific to put this argument at the last or have to slot in
> somewhere.
>
> perhaps you can list down an example?

Normally I use rsync where each arg gets its own form field in the web
interface, but with tar I would put it before the --totals in TarClientCmd.

Don't forget to add every mounted filesystem's mount point as a separate
TarShareName if you do this.  And remember to keep it up to date if you
change things.