BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Exclude files from share and its subfolders

2011-05-16 15:39:28
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Exclude files from share and its subfolders
From: Steven Johnson <stageonedesign AT hotmail DOT com>
To: BackupPC <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 15:37:54 -0400
After further playing I am able to exclude .bak files from all backups and
subdirectories but I am still not able to exclude particular folders from all
subfolders.
Here's my config:

$Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = {
  '*' => [
    '/.AppleDB',
    '/.AppleDesktop',
    '/.AppleDouble',
    '/Temporary Items',
    '*.bak'
  ]
};

using the above config, /.AppleDB folders are only excluded from the root of
each share, i would like them excluded from all subfolders within shares as
well. Thanks

-Steven