BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Exclude files from share and its subfolders

2011-05-16 14:37:17
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Exclude files from share and its subfolders
From: Steven Johnson <stageonedesign AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 14:35:02 -0400
Thank you for your reply; I would like to exclude all .bak files from ever
being backed up (in any share and its subfolders) but i cannot figure out how
to do this. I used the "*" for all shares but it only excludes .bak files from
the root of each share NOT their subfolders. Is this more clear? Thanks for
your help.

-Steven