BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] No luck with Fedora F15 client

2011-05-13 15:20:54
Subject: [BackupPC-users] No luck with Fedora F15 client
From: Neal Becker <ndbecker2 AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 15:18:24 -0400
Tried to setup as before so backuppc user on server can ssh as root on client.
No luck.  If I test, public key doesn't work.

Yes, on client .ssh permissions are OK, and there are no log messages saying
otherwise.

I did see some selinux warnings, but selinux is set to permissive - so that
these warnings shouldn't do anything.  Just in case I followed instructions
 /sbin/restorecon -Rv /root/.ssh.

Now now messages logged.  Just doesn't work.

Anyone got this working or have suggestions?