BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Need help setting up clients

2011-05-12 11:42:39
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Need help setting up clients
From: Brian Kinney <brian AT kbsinc DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 10:13:04 -0500
Hello,

Been running backuppc server for my linux domain servers for a couple
years decided to add other workstations and platforms to the mix.
Unfortunately I have little sucess getting it working on win7 boxes
and xp using cygwin. Also want to give users their own login
credentials so they may see/restore data. Would like to make a easy to
deploy cygwin package for winstations, fix random errors like (No
files dumped for share timberline) and generally get the backuppc
running smooth even with win clients.

Need some help setting it up would be happy to pay via paypal or
whatever suits you.

Thanks in advance,
Brian
518-570-7665

Backuppc is really a kick ass project great job!