BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup backuppc pool with rsync offsite

2011-02-24 22:26:13
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup backuppc pool with rsync offsite
From: Timothy J Massey <tmassey AT obscorp DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 22:23:25 -0500
Dennis Blewett <dennis.blewett AT gmail DOT com> wrote on 02/24/2011 04:41:00 PM:

> @ Tim
>
> I did *briefly* search before making this email thread. As I found
> it similar to looking for the right kind of pants in a clothing
> store, I made the thread with particular keywords with the hope that
> Google would extract this email rather than the others don't don't
> so *briefly* get to the point. As such, if you had known of a decent
> one that could have been found on Google so easily, I'd appreciate the link.

Well, for starters:  http://www.google.com/search?q=backuppc+offsite

One cool thing about Google:  while you type in your search request, it suggests commonly searched strings.  When I typed "backuppc offsite" (which was my first offhand thought), it suggested "backuppc offsite mirror" which has all *kinds* of very useful links.  Like this one (you guessed it, the VERY FIRST link):

Have fun!

Timothy J. Massey

Out of the Box Solutions, Inc.
Creative IT Solutions Made Simple!