BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] MOTD breaking rsync...

2010-09-14 21:21:49
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] MOTD breaking rsync...
From: Jon Craig <cannedspam.cant AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 21:18:41 -0400

You seem to be acting a twit, but I guess even twits deserve a little help.  If you want the benefits of rsync then you must live with its limitations.  I mean your living with SCO (SCO really, are you serious??!).  If you can't manage to get SCO to behave then simply configure rsync in daemon mode and be done with it.  Once you start using rsync in your daily life you find it to be an indispensable tool.