BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] 5GB log files or more because of some weird issue

2010-08-04 09:59:02
Subject: [BackupPC-users] 5GB log files or more because of some weird issue
From: Saturn2888 <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 09:57:11 -0400
To make it easier for people to know what I'm talking about, here are the
errors I'm getting in my logs. It's a bunch of things like these for different
folders on different hosts.
2010-07-28 02:40:03 ERROR: opendir
(/var/lib/backuppc/pc/main/174/ffull-drive/fusr/flib/fperl5/fauto/fText/fCSV_XS)
 failed
2010-07-28 02:40:03 ERROR: opendir
(/var/lib/backuppc/pc/main/173/ffull-drive/fusr/flib/fperl5/fauto/fText/fCSV_XS)
 failed