BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Need to access BackupPC again

2010-07-13 10:55:58
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Need to access BackupPC again
From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:54:13 -0500
On 7/13/2010 9:35 AM, Mark Adams wrote:
> On 07/13/2010 08:31 AM, Doug Lytle wrote:
>> Mark Adams wrote:
>>
>>> Restarted httpd and backuppc, restarted Firefox and no change.
>>>

>> What distro are you using?
>>
>> Doug
>>

> Mandriva 2010.0, 2.6.31.13-server-1mnb

You basically need to wade through your httpd configuration to figure
out what is permitting access and ignoring the require valid-user
directive.  I don't know about Mandriva but many distributions have an
additional /etc/httpd/conf.d directory where snippets of the config file
are included.  If you have that, you need to wade through them to see if
anything allows access to the cgi-bin directory.  Or add a more specific
entry to control access to the BackupPC_Admin file.