BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] can't load hosts summary

2010-05-12 12:13:16
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] can't load hosts summary
From: Sabuj Pattanayek <sabujp AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 11:10:34 -0500
Hi Dmitry,

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 7:49 AM, Dmitry Katsubo <dma_k AT mail DOT ru> wrote:
> Hi Sabuj!
>
> This might not be BackupPC problem: sometimes I get the same behaviour
> with FF, when it tries to open many connections at one. I have never
> experienced this with BackupPC but with Google Maps for example. On your
> place I would try the following (general advice):

Arggh you're right! I had too many firefox tabs open across multiple
windows. I opened up seamonkey (while keeping FF open) and was able to
load hosts summary without problems. After restarting FF (after
installing firebug) and going back to 1 window and 1 tab, I was also
able to open the host summary page.

I wonder if there's a bug for this in FF bugzilla?

Thanks,
Sabuj Pattanayek