BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] can't load hosts summary

2010-05-11 16:17:53
Subject: [BackupPC-users] can't load hosts summary
From: Sabuj Pattanayek <sabujp AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:15:57 -0500
Hi,

On one of my backuppc servers, when I click hosts summary, the browser
just spins and spins while it tries to load the hosts summary page but
it never completes. I can however, go to each of the hosts that are
backed up and even browse the backups. I've tried completely turning
off backuppc and httpd (even checked for remaining perl, backuppc, tar
processes, e.g. ps aux | grep -i perl , ps aux | grep -i backup. etc)
and restarting it but that didn't help.

Any ideas on what's causing this problem and how to get the hosts
summary page to show up? I'm reluctant to reboot the machine because
the disks are part of a gluster setup (note, backuppc is not running
on gluster, but instead directly on xfs. I tried backuppc on gluster
before and it wasn't robust enough to handle the traffic).

Thanks,
Sabuj